Published by Premium Publishers, The Perth Magazine’s readers love the combination of exclusive entertainment stories from Hollywood and home, lifestyle features and high value competitions as well as car and bike reviews, tips on making your home and garden more beautiful and travel stories to inspire their next trip away.
Available online, in smart phone/tablet friendly format as well as in print, we’ve devoted time in making sure our content is second to none, with stories and features you won’t find anywhere else in an Australia-produced magazine.
The Perth Magazine is written by some of the best in the business, and designed to reflect the city’s growing status as a metropolitan hub with plenty to offer.
Through social media (Facebook, Twitter and Instagram), the Perth Magazine community expands and grows thanks to our popular monthly competitions. Many businesses have shared in this social media ‘love’, through smart use of hashtages, likes and sharing of stories.
Providing a bumper, one-stop shop for a reader’s lifestyle and entertainment magazine fix and the opportunity to scan for their future home, The Perth Magazine will set a new benchmark in high quality publishing in WA and beyond.View Media Kit
Terms and Conditions
By accessing this website you agree to these terms and conditions. If you do not agree to be bound by these terms and conditions you may not use or access this website. The www.perthmagazine.com website is provided solely for your personal use. You may not use this website for any commercial purpose..
References in these Terms and Conditions to “we”, “us” and “The Perth Magazine” are to Vanguard Press trading as Premium Publishers, registered office 26 John Street, Northbridge, Perth WA 6003.
We may change The Perth Magazine website and correct or update information on it or change these terms and conditions at any time without notice.
We do not guarantee and are not responsible for the accuracy of any information provided on the website.
You may access and use the website for your personal, non-commercial use. Provided you retain all copyright and proprietary notices, you may:
- retrieve and display the content of the website on a screen;
- print copies of the content for your own personal use; and
- store the content in electronic form (except that you may not store it on any server or other storage device connected to a network).
You may not use this website or its contents:
- for commercial purposes;
- for resale purposes including the systematic extraction and/or re-utilisation of any part of the contents of this website (eg. item listings, descriptions);
- to download (other than page caching) or modify the website, or any portion of it;
- to interfere with or disrupt any network or web site connected to this website or gain unauthorised access to other computer systems;
- to interfere with the enjoyment or use of the website by any other person;
- for any purpose which is unlawful.
In addition you may not in relation to this website, use any:
- data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools;
- framing techniques to enclose the trade marks, logos and other proprietary images, text layouts and formats which we use on the website;
- meta tags or any other "hidden text" which uses our name or trade marks.
Using this website does not give you permission to link to it or to use any of the trade marks, designs, get-up and/or logos contained within it.
We do not represent or warrant that the material contained in the website, any of the functions of the website and the server will operate without interruption or delay or will be error-free, free from defects, viruses or bugs or compatible with any other software or material. The website is provided "as is". Accessing the website is entirely at your own risk.
You must not transmit through or to our website any defamatory, threatening, obscene, distressing, harmful or pornographic material or material which may infringe upon the rights of others (including intellectual property rights, rights of confidentiality or rights of privacy) or which does not comply with all relevant laws.
This website and its content including all text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, data compilations and software used in connection with this website, is our property or that of our suppliers and is protected copyright, trade marks, database rights and other intellectual property rights.
This website may include links to third party web sites ("Third Party Site(s)") from time to time. You acknowledge and agree that we will not be responsible for the availability of such Third Party Sites and will not be responsible or liable for any content or services available from such Third Party Sites. You should check the privacy statements and terms and conditions of use of Third Party Sites accessible from this website.
Liability and Indemnity
We do not exclude or limit our liability or the liability of any other person for fraudulent misrepresentation or for death or personal injury resulting from our or their negligence. Except as set out above, neither we nor any of our agents, affiliates, directors, employees or other representatives will be liable in contract, tort, negligence or otherwise for any loss or damage whatsoever in any way connected with your use or misuse of the website. We shall not be liable for any indirect, or consequential loss of whatever nature, including damage to software or hardware, loss of data, damage for loss of business, loss of profits, or any other indirect or consequential loss arising out of or in connection with your use of the website.
You agree to indemnify us and our agents and officers, directors and employees, immediately on demand, against all claims, liability, damages, costs and expenses, including legal fees, arising out of any breach of these Terms and Conditions by you.
We may terminate your use of the website immediately if we consider that you have breached these Terms and Conditions.
Privacy and Communication
To fulfill our obligations to you under these Terms and Conditions we may communicate with you by email and by posting notices on the website. You agree to receive communications from us electronically in this way and that electronic communications will satisfy any legal requirement for communications to be in writing.
The website is controlled and operated within Australia. These Terms and Conditions and all matters connected with any order you place on our website or over the telephone are governed by Australian law and you agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Australian courts in relation to all matters connected with or arising out of the website or any order you place on the website.
We may change these Terms and Conditions at any time. If any of these terms and conditions are invalid or unenforceable, the remainder of these terms and conditions shall continue to have full force and effect.
We will not be responsible to you for any delay or failure to comply with our obligations under these Terms and Conditions if the delay or failure arises from any cause beyond our reasonable control.
If you breach these Terms and Conditions and we take no action we will still be entitled to use our rights and remedies in other situations where you are in breach.
Competition – General Competition Terms and Conditions
The following terms and conditions to apply to competitions and prize draws unless otherwise stated:
The promoter is Vanguard Press Pty Ltd trading as Premium Publishers whose registered office is at 26 John Street, Northbridge, Perth WA 6003.
Prize draws and competitions are not open to employees (and their immediate families) of the Perth Magazine, their agents, or anyone connected with the competition or prize draw in question.
- Only one entry per person. Collective and/or proxy entries are not allowed. Where applicable complete the webform or send in your paper entry form.
- Prize draws and competitions are only open to residents from Western Australia unless otherwise specified.
- All prizes are subject to availability and The Perth Magazine reserves the right to exchange them for items of equal or greater value.
- Prizes are non-transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash.
- Where applicable, paper entry forms must be on the official entry form in ink. Any damaged, defaced or illegible entry forms will be automatically disqualified.
- All paper entry forms become the property of The Perth Magazine and will not be returned.
- No responsibility is accepted for any paper entry forms lost or damaged.
- An independent person will supervise the competitions and prize draws. In respect of prize draws, the winner(s) will be drawn at random from all valid entries received by the closing date. In respect of competitions, the winner(s) will be the entrant(s) who, in the opinion of independent judge, complete(s) the task in the most apt, impressive and appropriate manner (the judge's decision is final).
- No correspondence will be entered into regarding the selection of the winner(s).
- To request the name and state of the winner(s), please send a stamped self-addressed envelope to Editorial, The Perth Magazine, 26 John Street, Northbridge, WA 6003 after the date for selecting the winner.
- The winner(s) agree to have their name(s) published as winner(s) and to take part in any publicity arranged by or on behalf of The Perth Magazine in connection with the applicable prize draw or competition.
- Prizes unclaimed after 60 days will be deemed to have been forfeited and the Perth Magazine reserves the right to offer the prize to another entrant.
- The prize draws and competitions are governed by Australian law and are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Australian Courts.
- The Perth Magazine reserves the right to market to you and share your information provided with competition sponsors and providers.
- By entering a prize draw or competition, each entrant agrees to be bound by these terms and conditions.